Saturday, August 28, 2010

THE END - A Photographic Review - Part 17: Hurley makes Ben an job offer and then offers a hearty job well done!

Desmond is down and out from his trip into the cave of light.
But Jack has succeeded and the light is back on!
Hugo ponders Jack's fate and his own.


BEN: I think Desmond's gonna be okay.
HURLEY: Jack's...gone...isn't he?

[Ben just nods to confirm it and Hurley breaks down into tears.]
BEN: He did his job, Hugo.
HURLEY: It's my job now... 
...What the hell am I supposed to do?


BEN: I think you do what you do best. Take care of people. You can start by helping Desmond get home.
HURLEY: But how? People can't leave the Island.
BEN: That's how Jacob ran things... Maybe there's another way. A better way.

BEN:...Maybe there's another way. A better way.


HURLEY: Will you help me?
BEN: I'm sorry?
HURLEY: I could really use someone with like, experience. For a little while. Will you help me, Ben?
Ben is stunned.
BEN: I'd be honored.
HURLEY: Cool.
Ben gets a chance for redemption from someone who has every reason to hate him, but who doesn't.
Back at the Church, Ben continues to ponder.
HURLEY: Oh, hey dude.
BEN: Hello, Hugo!
HURLEY: We're all inside.
BEN: I don't think I'm coming in.

HURLEY: You know, you were a real good number two. .
BEN: And you were a great number one, Hugo.
HURLEY: Thanks, dude. I'll see ya.

Ben is left outside again. But this time instead of contemplating his actions leading to the death of John Locke perhaps he ponders that part of his life that was worthy of the redemption that Ilana and Hurley bestowed upon him.
take it easy
it ain't all half bad
mr badd

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share :

    cara mengobati jantung koroner
    cara menghilangkan benjolan di tangan
    cara menyembuhkan paru paru basah secara alami
    cara mengobati radang tenggorokan
    obat infeksi ginjal alami

    ReplyDelete